WHAT IS VIDEOCONFERENCING?
Let’s start with a simple videoconferencing definition:
A meeting that takes place online between two or more participants, using video and audio sharing features.
From casual catch-ups to client meetings, videoconferencing lets you collaborate face-to-face anytime, anywhere.
How does it work?
- At the set time, launch your videoconferencing program on your laptop, desktop, mobile or tablet and dial in
- Click to turn on your webcam, click again to share your screen
- Start meeting! (Yes, it’s that simple.)
Take your meetings to the next level with videoconferencing
- Easily connect teams, including flexible and remote workers, without worrying about cost of travel
- Share information in real time
- Streamline company communication