WHAT IS A WEBINAR?
A webinar is what it sounds like: a seminar that takes place online. But it’s not just seminars: you can hold presentations, tutorials, debates, conferences, demonstrations, anything you want. And the best part? You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home or office.
Attending a webinar is just as easy. All you need is a secure Internet connection and a decent pair of headphones or speakers. Simply log on at the set date and time, and you can see the presenter’s screen, hear the presenter and even have the option to participate in the discussion.
How does it work?
- Decide on a date and time for your online event
- You don’t even need to send individual emails: the software does that for you
- Recipients can register for the session online
- Click the ‘Start’ button to begin, turn on your webcam and screen sharing, and you are ready to go
- Track progress after your webinar is over: create reports on audience engagement, survey results and more
Open up your business with webinars
- Expand your marketing reach by connecting directly with your audience
- Online convenience means people from all over the world can join in
- No need for costly travel arrangements and venue hire
- Deliver training sessions to new staff and update current company procedures easily
- Streamline company communication
Try GoToWebinar today and see why webinars are the easy way to improve your business
Global IT Services and Infrastructure Manager, O'Neill
“We wanted to introduce new ways of engaging with users and to promote our services. Using webinars was a great way to do this, as they can be accessed remotely and allow users unable to physically visit our Centre to take advantage of our offering”
Try GoToWebinar to see how webinars can improve your company today